To leverage the evolutions arising in its business environment and prepare the future. Services is conducting its global digital transformation. IT & Payment are key for the success of this transformation and as part of this team Enterprise Architecture, our client is looking for its Solution & Mobile Architect. This leader is a key agent of a change in the organization to accelerate BRS digital transformation.
Responsible for the applicative and technical architecture of our Global/Regional Digital Marketing Solutions.
He/she identifies and communicates the Architecture, development standards, languages, frameworks and middleware’s.
He/she is in charge of transforming ideas into software architecture.
He/she validates each nonstandard
applicative choices with tech providers, or internal development teams.
He/she leads the major technical studies.
Must be open-minded, in interconnection with global and country Architecture teams, Project teams and digital factories.
- Technology choices: Lead the main technical studies to identify solutions and technologies to be integrated to the stack
- Guidance and standardization: Build, communicate, engage on and enforce norms, standards and guidelines related to Digital Marketing ( Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing Platforms, Architecture principles).
- Develop Digital Architecture blueprints (functional, application, infrastructure, security) and drive execution of roadmaps for Global/Regional Applications.
- Develop Solution Architecture blueprints (functional, application, infrastructure, security) and drive execution of roadmaps for Global/Regional Digital Marketing Applications.
- Support projects:
- bring advice regarding Solution and technical design, find the most relevant components for a project depending on business, technical, development and financial constraints (framing & delivery phases)
- ensure relevant usage of the stack, consistency system wide and integrability of the implementation (especially during the delivery phase)
- Assist Global & Local Team Architect in their projects
- Realize his own technical watch
- Governance : Major contributor of the technical communication (bringing the global IT voice to our stockholders – suppliers, digital factories, regional and local teams, global project teams…)
Profile & Experience
- Overall 10+ years’ experience, and proven track records in IT architecture management
- Proven expertise in Digital Marketing application development context, related activities with large communities
- Proven expertise in online / client facing / Digital applications at large scale with multi-country environment
- Experience of international environments and matrix organizations
- Proven expertise on Azure Cloud technologies
- Proven experience in urbanization design and with Architecture best practices and tools (APM, devops tools, Sonar, …)
- Broad knowledge of application standards (i.e CRM, PIM, CIAM…) and technical concepts (i.e. APIs, SSO…)
- Solution and business oriented mindset
- Seasoned developer or technical lead with deep insight into newest technologies and trends,. Dev ops experience.
- Proven track records on architecture in cloud environment
- Good Azure cloud Architecture knowledge: IaaS / PaaS / SaaS, new cloud services, Continuous Integration & Continuous development, monitoring/alerting
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units.
- Strong communication skills with ability to align organization on complex technical decisions. Capability to embark technical teams, and to adapt his/her communication to various attendance.
- Ability to work in a multi-country environment
- English fluent, French, Spanish & Portuguese nice to have
- Working with teams located remotely
- echnology stack: Azure cloud, Azure DevOps, Kotlin/Java for Android and Swift for iOS, App stores
Si vous êtes intéressé(e) n’hésitez pas à postuler ci-dessous 🔽🔽🔽